Holy Mother !
After more than a week you summoned me yesterday (19 May 2010). Beloved Mother. I saw you smile, full of mischief, as if asking me to guess the reason for your summons. Of course I had no idea. So I prayed and blew you my kisses.

Today morning I came to you again. My candle had died about a quarter way down. The amputated stump remained like the upright stipes of the cross.
And this evening came the call of my sister saying she had just had a surgery for a brain tumor and is preparing for radiotherapy. She asked me to pray for her and I said in my mind that I have already prayed for her yesterday although I did not it myself !

Mother Thy Will be done, not mine. I remain forever your son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Resurrection.

The word came and dwelt among us

The Lost Sheep