Resurrection

Why did you take three days to come back? Why not on the same day or the next? Is it another way of explaining the trinities of your life. Let me see. You knew all  along what was going to happen.You knew and even told the disciples what was going to happen and who would be the instrument. You could have gotten away but chose to end it the way it ended. And then you waited for the third day.

I ask you this from my mother's side. You need to tell me brother. I need to know. And you must tell me about the miracles, all the miracles you performed. Is it because without miracles people wouldn't have believed you, taken your message seriously.  But did they, even after all the miracles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Resurrection.

The word came and dwelt among us

The Lost Sheep