Mother of Everything



You are with me always.
Your love cocoons me.
I am embalmed in your compassion.

Mother of Everything
How did I survive all these years without realizing you !

You touched my soul and my life changed. I can feel you within me day and night. You even changed the way I write. Now words of endearment come to me naturally, with the sweetness of a mother's love.

Divine witness at Golgotha ! How can you not love mankind. You who were born to bear the Totality and to bear witness to the Final Fusion on the Cross and then vanish forever, without a word.

But now I know. You never vanished. You stayed on Invisibly to sustain the world and all its creatures.

How did I fail to see you all these years. But then Eternity is such a long time, maybe these few years do not count.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Resurrection.

The word came and dwelt among us

The Lost Sheep