It is Finished.

"It is finished". John 19:30.

Indeed it is, Ishwa. Now the vigil begins. Brother.I went to many churches today evening. They were all closed. My dear rabbi, shouldn't they be open today and tomorrow? Not for me to question why, but I just do not understand. On that last day your disciples ran away. I use that word deliberately. That is what our Mother told me. John tarried and so did the brave ladies, our Mother, Magdalene, and maybe Mary of Bethany. They loved you beyond mere life, they were women. The woman who gave birth to you, the woman for whom you were  a brother and your companion.

But the valiant rock was nowhere to be seen. They were hidden, weren't they Rabbi. Scared of the Romans and the Sanhedrin and Caiaphas. And today, brother dear, the churches are closed.

I do not understand many things. Maybe there are secrets here that are beyond me. But today and tomorrow I will pray. I have no idea were you were after the stone was rolled in front of the mouth of the cave and till you appeared to Magdalene.

But I do know one thing. I am with you. I know, "Where I go, you cannot come". Fine. But if need be, I will perish trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Resurrection.

The word came and dwelt among us

The Lost Sheep