The Resurrection.

Today you rose from the tomb.

How you rose must forever remain a mystery unless you choose to tell me Rabbi,  "for as yet they did not yet understand the Scripture, that he must rise from the dead" John 20:9. Neither do I. However from my background, life after death, resurrection and journeys to heaven and hell are not strange. But I still am baffled by Resurrection.

However that might be, you chose to re appear in the same body which had been scourged and crucified. That must have a terrible sight and yet Mary Magdalene had no hesitation. She believed. As did John. They did not need proof. Not so the others. Thomas was not alone in this disbelief.

I do not ask what you did from the time you gave up life till the time you came back again. But I do ask of you, Brother and Teacher, why did you resurrect yourself? What is the point? Your teachings stand by themselves, they do not need this. And yet I rejoice along with all those who do believe.

This is the day our mother is most happy. Because you are now flesh and blood and Spirit at the same time.

The resurrection is something I will have to wait to understand, for I was directed to You by our Mother. You are supposed to tell me. I am sure you will, although I don't know when.

Till then Ishwa, My Teacher and Brother, Glory to Thee. And I wait for you to speak again.

------------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 16:10 - (David)
For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word came and dwelt among us

The Lost Sheep